Check out the career opportunities with us and apply on your dream job today!
One of our public client is seeking a solution architect resource with a broad based background of technical experience to be part of the Solutions & Architecture team. The resource will have a minimum 10 years of recent and practical IT experience, including several years working as part of an architecture team, and have a broad and solid understanding of architecture principles, solutions design, and IT trends.
- Experience leading solution selection, design and implementation as part of a project team.
- Experience as a solution architect on 3 or more projects from selection to implementation.
- Practical experience communicating technical concepts to the business and project teams.
- Experience working closely with business to solve technical and process problems.
- Experience working in a utility or engineering industry.
- TOGAF Certification.
- North American job experience.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies.
- Leading solution evaluation and assuming a technical leadership role as part of the core
- team on PDO projects, acting as the representative for Information Systems.
- Ensuring solutions are in alignment with enterprise strategies and focused on business outcomes.
- Developing non-functional and technical specifications for solution RFP documents.
- Ensuring solutions and services are successfully and sustainably delivered into operations.
- Providing assistance and mentorship as required.
- Actively contributing to architecture boards and continued improvement
Typical activities in this role include: